PERSONAL TRAINING: Personal athlete or adult training is the best training you can get for you to progress the fastest and reach your athletic goals. We focus on your strengths, weaknesses, and the movements you will be performing. Our experienced trainers will perfect your techniques and times through working on the details that will set you apart form the rest of the athletes.
WE SPECIALIZE IN ADULT FITNESS: Give men and women a team oriented, motivating environment to train, lose weight and get in shape, increase overall strength through a combination of bodybuilding, plyometric training, Olympic lifting, functional training and more. Athletic-based training with accountability, direction and encouragement. The hour-long training sessions includes total body training, strength and resistance exercises, core work, balance training and circuit training to get you into shape. Our programs also consist of nutritional advice, so you get the most out of your hard work each day to reach your goals faster. Our adult fitness is not offered anywhere else. There is no other gym that does what we do, we have checked all the gyms in this state and no one offers what we offer. We focus on athletic movements that push you towards an athletic, toned and fit look also giving you functionality. We never do the same workout twice. We mix up our training programs to keep you from plateauing. JOIN OUR ADULT ATHLETE FAMILY TODAY!
YOUTH ATHLETE TRAINING: customized to the athletes that are in the program at the time. We take the needs of each athlete and combine them into a custom program.
TUESDAYS & THURSDAYS 5-6PM STARTING SEPTEMBER 7TH
• Broaden character development
• Theory & terminology
• Instilling a healthy lifestyle & character development
STRENGTH & ATHLETIC DEVELOPMENT
• Core & functional strength exercises
• Linear acceleration speed dynamics
• Linear velocity speed dynamics
• Lateral speed dynamics
• Plyometric training
• Sport-specific strength training
• Advanced flexibility training
• Advanced pre-hab, joint stability and mobility training
mechanics, weight lifting and spotting.
Creates a foundation in coordination, athleticism, body-weight exercises and proper running technique in a positive environment.
MENTAL FOUNDATION & TRAINING KNOWLEDGE
• Build work ethic & character development
• Theory and terminology
• Instilling a healthy lifestyle
• Establish core strength and flexibility
• Development of motor skills and movement patterns
• Strength training preparation through the utilization of
body-weight exercises and basic technique lifting skills
• Institute speed, plyometric & conditioning bases